Sunday, July 16, 2017

Wanted- 2015 Metro 25th Anniversary TAP Card


I have never seen this 2015 25 Years of Metro Rail TAP card except online!  I would love to have this TAP card in my collection!  People email me!

This 25 Years of Metro Rail TAP card was released sometime around July 17, 2015.  The Special Olympics World Games TAP cards were being sold at the same time!

I am hoping to trade for this TAP card.  Is there a TAP card that I have, that you need to complete your collection?  Let's work out a trade!  I have an extra AARP TAP Card and 2017 Olympics Bid for 2024 TAP card.

When trading I want clean, mint condition TAP cards, that means no scratches or fading of the TAP card.  I want the TAP card to have a no stored value and in working condition- meaning I can add fare to the TAP card! The TAP cards I have to trade are in clean mint condition and have nothing in stored value!

No comments:

Post a Comment