Sunday, July 16, 2017

Wanted- 2016 Veterans Day TAP Card


The 2016 Veterans Day TAP were released on Monday November 9, 2015- Veterans Day. 

I have never seen this 2016 Veterans Day TAP card except online!  I would love to have this TAP card in my collection!

I am hoping to trade for this TAP card.  Is there a TAP card that I have, that you need to complete your collection?  Let's work out a trade!  I have an extra AARP TAP Card and 2017 Olympics Bid for 2024 TAP card.

When trading I want clean, mint condition TAP cards, that means no scratches or fading of the TAP card.  I want the TAP card to have a no stored value and in working condition- meaning I can add fare to the TAP card! The TAP cards I have to trade are in clean mint condition and have nothing in stored value!

No comments:

Post a Comment