Sunday, July 16, 2017

2017 Bid of 2024 Olympics TAP Card



I have one extra of this 2024 Olympic TAP card for trade.  If you have the 2017 Golden Streets2016 Expo Line to Santa Monica or 2016 Veterans Day or the 2015 25 Years of Metro, TAP cards I will trade with you!


 On July 8, 2017 Metro officially released the Bid for the 2024 Olympics TAP Card.  Metro learned from their disaster release of the Pride TAP card, and did a much better job of informing the public about the release of this TAP card. Metro told the public these TAP cards will officially be released on July 8th.  But, they also told the public the TAP cards were being stocked on Friday July 7th.  So, I took a chance and went to the 7th and Metro station at about 5pm.  Now, 7th and Metro is a huge station with 3 or 4 entrances, each with at least two TAP machines.  I found two TAP machines with the sticker for this TAP card at the Hope Street entrance.  I got the two TAP cards with no problem.

A friend told me she liked this 2024 Olympics TAP card and told me to get one for her.  I went to the Memorial Park Gold Line Station on July 16, 2017 and they had two TAP machines with the sticker.  I was able to get another card with no problem.

I hope in the future Metro handles the release of TAP cards like they did for the 2024 Olympics.  No wild goose chase or false or misleading information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment