Sunday, July 16, 2017

Introduction-TAP Cards of Metro Los Angeles

I love collecting Metro Los Angeles TAP cards.  TAP cards are the new way for people to pay for taking public transportation in Los Angeles!  Yes, LA does have public transit!  While it could be much improved and expanded, it does get people to places they otherwise would have to drive to.

This blog will attempt to provide information about all the TAP cards issued for use on public transit in Los Angeles.  Some of the TAP cards were issued by Metro, others by cities that are either served by Metro or connect to Metro buses and trains.

The other purpose of this blog is to find people who will trade TAP cards that I need!  I am also looking to complete my collection of TAP cards.  I need this Expo Line to Santa Monica TAP Card, issued in 2016.



When trading I want clean, mint condition TAP cards, that means no scratches or fading of the TAP card.  I want the TAP card to have a no stored value and in working condition- meaning I can add fare to the TAP card! The TAP cards I have to trade are in clean mint condition and have no stored value! 




No comments:

Post a Comment