Monday, July 17, 2017

Wanted- 2016 Expo to Santa Monica TAP Card


The 2016 Expo Line to Santa Monica TAP card was issued on May 20, 2016 for the opening of the Expo Line to Santa Monica! About three weeks later I went to the Pico Station, saw a TAP machine with the sticker for this TAP card, put my money in and got a generic blue TAP card!  WTF!  I wasn't going on a wild goose chase for this TAP card, so I missed out!

I am hoping to trade for this TAP card.  Is there a TAP card that I have, that you need to complete your collection?  Let's work out a trade!  I have an extra AARP TAP Card and 2017 Olympics Bid for 2024 TAP card.

When trading I want clean, mint condition TAP cards, that means no scratches or fading of the TAP card.  I want the TAP card to have a no stored value and in working condition- meaning I can add fare to the TAP card! The TAP cards I have to trade are in clean mint condition and have nothing in stored value!

No comments:

Post a Comment