Sunday, July 16, 2017

2014 Union Station 75th Anniversary Tap Card





On May 2, 2014 Metro issued three TAP cards for the 75th Anniversary of Union Station. I only liked two of the TAP cards, so I bought the two I liked.  I had no problem getting either of these TAP cards.  I believe I got these two TAP cards at Union Station or somewhere along the Gold Line. 

I like both the color picture of the outside of Union Station and the black and white picture of the waiting area inside Union Station.  But, I didn't like the "tile" TAP card.

Update March 1, 2018

The tile TAP card grew on me, and I figured I would look for it.  A friend had bought a few of the tile TAP cards and gave me one.  She is looking for the black and white Union Station TAP card.  So, if anybody has an extra one, I will trade for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment