Monday, July 17, 2017

Wanted- 2017 Golden Streets TAP Card


While there wasn't any mention of a Golden Streets TAP card, there was a 626 Golden Streets event held on March 5, 2017.   So, I am looking for information about the Golden Streets TAP Card pictured at the bottom left in the picture above.  I am also looking to add this TAP card to my collection!

I was informed that the Golden Streets TAP cards were issued by Bike San Gabriel Valley for the 626 Golden Streets event.  I got in touch with Bike SGV through Twitter, and they said the Golden Streets TAP cards were given to the volunteers during 626 Golden Streets! 

I am hoping to trade for this TAP cards.  Is there a TAP card that I have, that you need to complete your collection?  Let's work out a trade!  I have an extra AARP TAP Card and 2017 Olympics Bid for 2024 TAP card.

When trading I want clean, mint condition TAP cards, that means no scratches or fading of the TAP card.  I want the TAP card to have a no stored value and in working condition- meaning I can add fare to the TAP card! The TAP cards I have to trade are in clean mint condition and have nothing in stored value!

No comments:

Post a Comment