Saturday, July 21, 2018

2013 CicLAvia TAP Card

CicLAvia is a great event!  It's a car-free street event that encourages people to use other forms of transportation-bike, walk, etc, all over the Los Angeles area.

In 2013, if you did the CicLAvia on Iconic Wilshire Blvd., and you donated $20 to CivLAvia, you got the TAP card pictured above!

I never went to a CicLAvia until I saw that Go Human was going to be at the Pomona Valley CicLAvia.  I got my Go Human TAP Card!!

I saw the CicLAvia TAP card and it's been on my list of TAP Cards that I want to add to my collection.  Luckily, a very nice person on Instagram was willing to give me this TAP card.  I offered her to trade for any TAP card, but she wasn't into collecting them!  So, she just gave it to me!!

Here is my list of TAP cards I want to add to my collection!!  The Expo Line to Santa Monica and three of the LADOT TAP Cards are the TAP cards I want the most!!

The design is kinda of boring, but I finally got this TAP Card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment