Wednesday, May 8, 2019

2019 Obama Blvd. TAP Card

On May 8, 2019 Metro's propaganda machine- The Source- said the Barack Obama Blvd. TAP Cards are being sold at Metro customer service centers.  So, I was able to go to Union Station and get this TAP Card!  To my shock, I got very good customer service!  The man helping me was very nice.  I asked him if there are any scratches on the TAP card and he checked to make sure there weren't any!  Unlike that lady, who needs to be fired, she has no customer service skills at all.  She was so rude when I bought the 2018 Central Avenue Jazz Festival TAP Card!

This TAP Card commemorates Rodeo Road being renamed Obama Blvd.  This area is now known as Presidents' Row, as there are also streets named Washington, and Adams!!

This TAP Card has a very nice design!

No comments:

Post a Comment