Friday, May 10, 2019

2019 Memorial Day TAP Card


I was at the Irwindale Gold Line station and saw this Memorial Day TAP Card at one of the machines.  I haven't seen any information about this TAP Card on Metro's propaganda machine-The Source, but I took the Gold Line on Wednesday to get the Obama TAP Cards at Union Station.  One the way back, there wasn't a sticker at any Gold Line station, where I could see the machines that sell the TAP Cards.

On Monday, May 13, 2019, The Source has information about the 2019 Memorial Day TAP Card!

Even though I was reasonably sure I would get this TAP Card, I waited until somebody came and bought a TAP Card.  It was his first time taking Metro, and those machines aren't the most user friendly.  So, I helped him buy a card and load fare.  He got this Memorial Day TAP Card.  Then, I put in my money and got this TAP Card.

Memorial Day 2019 is just a few days before the 75th Anniversary of the DDay!  Without American and Allied troops storming the beaches of Normandy, this maybe a very different world!

No comments:

Post a Comment