Wednesday, September 26, 2018

2018 Clean Air Day TAP Card

On September 26, 2018 Metro's propaganda machine-The Source, had a story about California Clean Air Day and the TAP Card that were being sold.  I went to Metro's customer service center at Union Station, and I was able to buy this TAP card with no problems!  I was also able to just put $1.75 fare onto the TAP card, unlike the Central Ave. Jazz Festival TAP Card, where I had to put $5 of stored value on the card.  In addition, I had a very nice customer service rep when I bought the Clean Air Day TAP card, not the rude female customer service rep when I bought the Jazz Festival card!  These TAP Cards are only being sold at Metro customer service centers.  At Union Station, there is a limit of one per person!!

The Clean Air Day TAP card is a nice design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment