Monday, July 1, 2019

2019 LADOT TAP Cards Blue Grid & Golden Ticket!


LADOT released these two TAP Cards- the Blue Grid and The Golden Ticket (these are my names for them.  I do not know if they have an official name.) back in 2015 or 2016.  They sold out quickly.

At Ciclavia on June 30, 2019, LADOT had a table and I asked if they had any TAP Cards for sale.  They show me all the TAP Cards they have, and I see both the blue grid and golden ticket.  So I buy them.  I turn them over, and notice they have a white back.  On the back of the originals there was black stripe on the top.

I don't know when exactly LADOT re-released these two TAP Cards, but I'm glad they did!  I like both designs!!

Now they just need to do a re-release of the LA skyline with the orange background!

No comments:

Post a Comment