Tuesday, June 4, 2019

2019 TAP Across LA TAP Card

June 3, 2019 I met a friend at a bar near the North Hollywood Red Line Station.  We were talking and her friend comes to our table.  She took the Red Line to this bar, and she said I just got this new TAP Card!  She had the top black TAP Card.  I asked her how did she get it.  She told me, she was going to add money onto her TAP Card, she has a regular blue TAP Card, and she noticed the sticker on the machine.  She liked the design and got one.

So, I excused myself and went to the North Hollywood Red Line Station and saw that they had two different designs! The sticker says TAP Across LA- thus the name of these TAP Cards.  I put my money in and got these TAP Cards with no problem.

There is nothing online about these TAP Cards!  A pretty cool design!

Update June 7, 2019

Metro finally put out information about this TAP Across LA TAP Card, on The Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment