Monday, January 29, 2018

Red Line 25th Anniversary TAP Cards


As I posted earlier about the Bike Share TAP Card, the new Red Line 25th Anniversary TAP Cards were released on January 29, 2018.

While there was no information about the Red Line 25th Anniversary TAP Cardson The Source, Metro's Propaganda machine.  Metro's Facebook page had a post about the release of these new TAP cards.  But, I got a tip from a Metro Customer service rep. at the Civic Center station of the Red Line, the night of Broadway Nights.

So, I go to Union Station and the Alameda entrance for the Red Line.  All the TAP machines have the sticker of this TAP card.  I put my money in and out comes the TAP card!  Good job by Metro, getting these cards stocked.  That doesn't always happen, as in the case of the 2017 Pride TAP cards!

Anyways, not a big fan of the design.  But, always nice to see new TAP cards being issued.

No comments:

Post a Comment