Monday, January 21, 2019

2019 The Movement TAP Cards







Sunday, January 20, 2019.  Not a good way to start 2019!  Metro had The Hearts stick on the tap machines, but instead I got three different Join The Movement TAP Cards.  There has been no mention of these TAP cards, all six, on any of Metro's social media or websites.

Sierra Madre Villa Station.  I noticed the I Love Tap sticker and put money in. I got the Red The Movement TAP Cards.

I went to the Monrovia Station Saw the XOXO TAP sticker, put in my money and got the green Ride The Movement TAP card.  Then I wanted to buy another green Ride The Movement TAP card, put in my money but the TAP card did NOT come out!  I called the worthless agent, he said "I can only let the service techs know." Moron!

So, then I went to downtown Azusa station.  I saw the Crazy 4 TAP sticker, on the side going to APU/Citrus, put in my money and got the blue and orange Join The Movement TAP Card!!  Then I noticed another TAP machine, going to East LA, had the hearts sticker, put my money in and got TWO green Ride The Movement TAP Cards.  So, that made up for not getting the TAP card from Monrovia.

But, it does not make up for the wrong TAP card pictured on the machines!!  How can they make such a bad mistake!!  Terrible!

Update  Tuesday January 22, 2019

Still nothing on Metro's social media or their propaganda machine The Source.

On Monday January 21, 2019, I called TAP and told them about the issues with the TAP machines and wrong stickers.  Since I two of the Green The Movement TAP cards, with fare, at Downtown Azusa, I didn't ask for a refund, after not getting the Green The Movement TAP card at the Monrovia station.  The TAP service rep was very nice and helpful.

I went back to the Downtown Azusa station and both TAP machines do not have the stickers!  I guess Metro finally got a clue!  A bunch of morons working for Metro.

As for the "Hearts" TAP Card, they are a Valentine's Day TAP Card and are suppose to be released in early Feb! 

Update March 1, 2019:

Metro finally has information on The Movement TAP Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment